Monday 12 July 2010

Day 3 - Monday PM

Right, so the moonscape is taking shape. I have cleared 90 % of the postcreate stone hell mix, which towards the back right of the garden was about 4 - 5 inches deep !. I've also vented a little frustration with the pick and moved the dig out line a bit further back.



Bad news is, I need another fraking skip ! I got my skip from a local company I knew I could trust as we'd used them at work. The tag line on the skip reads '**** Skips, we don't talk rubbish, we move it ! it occurs to me that if they had room on the skip the full version would read:


'**** Skips, we don't talk rubbish, we move it ! and then laugh all the way to the bank with your money !


Oh well, it's only money...


At this point it's worth mentioning by new best friends 'Chuggs', hardy plastic things which make it almost easy to hump tonnes of crap to the skip ! all hail the 'Chugg'...




Final picture for the day (I think, maybe)..






Time for beer and a cigar..

No comments:

Post a Comment